Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just a taste

For the past few months I've been involved in an Institute choir called Heritage Singers. It's been such a privilege and so much fun for me to be a part of it. Our director is incredibly talented and we've all enjoyed performing and sharing our talents. Recently we had the opportunity to record one of our songs to be part of the BYU Magazine podcast. When I heard the finished product I was blown away by how good we all sounded (it's a lot different only hearing a few voices at a time during rehearsals compared to the whole choir), so I thought I'd share. The song is called "The Road Home." Enjoy!

1 comment:

phyllis bestor said...

Beautiful. I am so pleased that you are a part of it. You have an excellent musical talent and should always be involved in some way. Good for you.