We've had our piano for a while now. Every time we played it there would be keys that would stick or would make strange noises. So the other day Bill decided to take the piano apart to see what was going on.
I've seen the inside of a piano a number of times, but it still amazes me a little bit that someone took the time to put that all together.
After taking apart quite a bit of the piano, we finally found the culprit for part of the problem
I found the one called "Being the Mom" particularly funny.
So now our piano works marginally better. It's still somewhat out of tune, and there are other problems that may or may not get fixed someday, but we are glad we have it.