Tuesday, July 10, 2012

8 is great!

Today Bill and I are celebrating 8 years of marriage.  I've been trying to think for the past few days of what I could say that would convey how I feel about him, about marriage, and about our life together so far.  I've had a hard time coming up with the right words, but I found a couple of songs that I thought might do the job.







Happy Anniversary honey!  We've had our ups and downs, we've been through a lot, we've had some amazing experiences, and I wouldn't want to go through any of it without you.  I love you so much!

3 comments:

Liz Jensen said...

So sweet. Music can sometimes capture what words can't that's for sure! Congrats on 8 years!

phyllis bestor said...

Congratulations. . . We remember that day very well 8 years ago. Who could know how much we all learn in that shor a time. . . all for the better when you think about it!

Jesika Harmon said...

Love all of those songs!! So sweet :) COngratulations!!