Friday, January 11, 2019

Here we go again

I have had a couple of people recently lament the fact that it has been such a long time since I've updated our blog.  All I have to say is...I blame social media!  No but seriously, Facebook and Instagram are where I post updates, pictures, etc. these days.  But I have decided to give this blog another shot, especially for those family and friends who are not on social media.  I'm not promising that I will be perfect, but I will try and post once a week or so, or at least when something exciting (birthday, vacation, etc) happens in our family.  For now, please enjoy these photos of some of our recent happenings.

Visit to Indianapolis Children's Museum
At the end of Christmas vacation, we spent a couple of days in Indianapolis.  The first day we hung out with my friend Eve and her family at the children's museum.  It got mixed reviews from our kids, but overall I think everyone had a good time. 



Apparently Sarah's favorite exhibit was Ancient Egypt/archaeology.   She had a lot of fun digging and learning about mummies. 





Learning how to make cheese


The minute that Sarah learned there was an indoor carousel she was dying to ride it.  I tried getting a picture of everyone actually on it, but my picture-taking skills weren't fast enough to get anything but a blur.


Pretending to be an astronaut



Family Picture Fun
We decided to take our own family pictures this year.  We've done so in the past with varying degrees of success.  I would say these didn't turn out too bad, but I think we will definitely use a professional next time.





No comments: