Monday, November 5, 2007

Graduation

Ok, so I know graduation was a few months ago, but better late than never I guess! We were able to work it out that we walked at the same time, along with my mom and my cousin Lizzy.


Bill graduated with a master's degree in Math, and I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Psychology

We decided we wanted to take a picture in front of this sign, because not only was this where it all started for us academically, but BYU will always hold a special place in our hearts because that's where we found each other. Awwww!

Bill and I with my cousin Lizzy, who graduated with a bachelor's in Marriage, Family, Human Development. She was also valedictorian of the college.

One fun thing about having so many of us graduating at the same time was that there was lots of family there to celebrate. This is my cousin, Jesika, who is also Lizzy's sister.

Me with my dad

No comments: