Friday, December 12, 2008

Unexpected Bonding

Anyone who sees Will on a regular basis knows that he is a wiggly, active 3-year-old, as most kids his age are. He's always running around with endless energy, jumping off furniture, chasing his cousin Alice around, and loving life. One thing I didn't know until this morning is that this kid loves to exercise! Our stake does aerobics at the church 3x a week, and I decided it was time for me to get a little more exercise, so I gave it a try this morning. It was a lot of fun, as well as a really great workout. The thing I hadn't counted on was Will joining in with me. He was right by my side practically the whole time, kicking, punching, jumping, and running. Even with a couple of his little friends there, he decided that exercising with Mommy was more fun. I'm glad I have my little motivator to get me out of bed every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

4 comments:

Phyllis Bestor said...

Kristin, I love the idea of both of you having fun together. The exercise will be so good for you. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

That's really cool that he enjoys that with you! I've started doing a pilates DVD with Benjamin, but he usually only tolerates 5 minutes of it before he is dying to watch Blues Clues.

Jesika Harmon said...

That is awesome! Bree does that too sometimes when I am exercising :) It's so cute. I can just picture Will next to you punching away! You're little girl inside will be SO grateful (as will you after the baby)!

EvePate said...

OK, that's the cutest thing I've read in a very long time. What a good little boy!