Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What do you get a child for Christmas that already has plenty and isn't greedy?

I never thought I'd have this particular problem. I have no idea what to get Will for Christmas, and he's so content with what he has that he hasn't asked us for anything. I definitely want to get him something, because I would feel really bad if his only present came from grandparents and aunts and uncles, but I have no idea what to get! Why can't my child be greedy and bratty! Hehe, just kidding.

3 comments:

Phyllis Bestor said...

Good kid and great parents! Will doesn't get bombarded with all the temptations that some parents allow into the lives of their children. . . so one little thing will be good for him.Mmmm! Maybe a special learning thing that is fun too? I'll look around.

Sharon said...

Hmm...what a tough dilemma! :) It seems like we always need clothes...and if he wouldn't be disappointed, that's definitely what I'd do. Can't ever have too many socks! :)

Jenna said...

Our kids were a little different...they had all sorts of wants, but they were "duplicate" themes on what they already have...so we opted to do a couple small things for each one, and one "bigger" family gift...we got them the Tunnels of Fun "Super Play" Jumbo Junction set...it should be some fun imaginative play at our house...but shhhh...don't tell! (: Just an idea! :)