Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Gospel According to Will

I was helping Will write his Primary talk yesterday, and I thought I'd share some of his words of wisdom.

Me: "Will, do you know what faith is?"
Will: "Faith is Clifford" - We had a quick lesson on faith after this

Me: "Do you feel happy or sad when you make a bad choice?"
Will: "I feel sad"
Me: "Do you think Heavenly Fathers is happy or sad when we choose the right?"
Will: "Happy"

I think he's going to do a great job on Sunday, don't you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe he's big enough to be giving talks in Primary already. He is a smart boy! Glad to see you're back in full force on your blog. So many cute pictures, too!

Oh, p.s. I'm at greenbluebirds.blogspot.com now. I changed it.

phyllis bestor said...

what a tender thought! Good mom to discuss and prepare his first talk. Yes, he will do a great job..I can just see you and Bill in the back of the Primary room. . so proud of your growing up little man.