Monday, June 1, 2009

Movies and Me

I saw this on a few of my friends' blogs, and I thought it was fun, so I thought I'd add my two cents to the blogging world.

Cheesiest movie you'll actually admit to liking

-Galazy Quest. I've always liked both Tim Allen and Alan Rickman, so having them both in the same movie was fun. It's funny, it's corny, you gotta love it.

Movie everyone else loves that you don't

-Indiana Jones. Any of them. I don't know why, I just can't get into these movies.

Movie you've seen recently that you would NOT recommend
-Intolerable Cruelty. Technically I saw this movie a few years ago, and technically I didn't actually see the whole movie, because my mom and my sister and I walked out of it after about 10 minutes. Let's just say that the 10 minutes I did see were horrible. Maybe the title of the movie should have tipped me off about the content.

Movie you own that no one else has heard of

-Split Infinity. I don't technically own this movie at the moment, but since my dad helped with the music, and since my family owns it, I think it counts. It's a really cute movie from Feature Films for Families that I have always liked.

Movie you could watch over and over again


-I couldn't decide between Little Women and Charly. I have seen both of these movies a million times, and Little Women still makes me feel good and happy, and Charly still makes me cry like a baby.

Favorite Christmas movie

Jim Carrey's version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I love the older version also, but Jim Carrey is hilarious.

2 comments:

Andersons "Stand Sure" said...

Okay, the Andersons are also the proud owners of "Split Infinity." We have to support those clean film makers with our $.

Jesika Harmon said...

HA! We loved Split Infinity growing up too! Us and the Andersons...and maybe grandma Phyllis!