Saturday, May 30, 2009

It has begun...for real this time

Those of you who are avid readers of our blog may remember my woes about potty training in the past. Let's just say, not a great experience for any of us. Well, thanks to some experienced mothers (namely my grandma and aunt, who came to visit us this last week), we have re-started the whole adventure. The first day-Wednesday-was fabulous. Will went in the potty twice and we all got so excited. Unfortunately, since then, there hasn't been anything. BUT, I am committed this time, Will is now wearing pull-ups during the day, and we will conquer!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Bless you! (:

Laura H. said...

Good luck. I feel like this has been SUCH an up and down experience with us. We just started way too early, so all of the excitement of it has run out for Jessica. But she's finally making some real progress. I'd love to say we're done, but that's just not true. I'm sure Will will do fine, it's just a matter of trying to be patient. I hate being patient. :)

Jackie said...

GOOD LUCK Will! What a challenge but well worth it!!