Friday, May 29, 2009

Touch a Truck

Some of you may remember a similar post last year about Touch A Truck Day. We decided to make it an annual thing, so here are some pictures from that experience. Luckily Bill was able to come with us again, otherwise, for one thing, we may not have even gone, and we would definitely not have gotten so many great pictures. Most of these pictures are from Bill taking Will around while Kayla and I hung out in the shade and had some girl time.


If I remember correctly, the motorcycle was Will's favorite thing.








I was hoping that we would be able to convince Will to be a fireman for Halloween, but just days after Touch a Truck Day his free fire hat was in pieces. Was I asking too much of a 3-year-old boy to keep something like that in one piece for 5-6 months? I didn't think so, but apparently Will had other ideas.


As unflattering as this picture is, here is proof that I was actually there.

No comments: