Sunday, August 29, 2010

Making sense of the world


I have always been a people watcher. I enjoy looking around at other people and watching how they interact or communicate, seeing what quirks they have, etc. Being a mom allows me to be a people watcher 24/7. I love seeing Will and Kayla grow and learn and get to know the world around them. Lately Kayla has discovered connections. She is constantly pointing to things in books, then either pointing to the real thing or going to get it. Her favorite things to point to or retrieve are clocks, dolls, balls, dogs, and bears. It's been really neat to see things click in her head and how much she's growing and learning.

1 comment:

phyllis bestor said...

Kayla, I love to watch you too. Big beautiful eyes! Your mother is smart to be an observer . .that way,we can really notice who you are!