Sunday, July 10, 2011

Seven Years


Seven years ago, a dream came true. Kristin and I had been dating for about a year when we finally got married on July 10, 2004. While we were dating, I really fell in love with her empathy, her caring, and her independence. I thought I loved her and was amazed by her then, but I am still constantly surprised and amazed by her. She does so much to help make our house a home. She constantly finds ways to celebrate special occasions and to show those around her that she loves them. She stretches outside her comfort zone to do things to help her children and to support her husband. Happy Anniversary, I love you Sweetie.

3 comments:

Laura H. said...

AWWW! :) Seriously though, we love you two and your whole cute family! Congrats!

phyllis bestor said...

What a tender message. I love it when husbands and fathers aren't afraid to show their soft side!

Maddie and Tanner Stevens said...

That just melted my heart. Love you guys!