Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Looks like the boys are about to be outnumbered

Introducing Baby GIRL Evans!





We got the ultrasound this morning and everything looks great.  Brain, heart, kidneys, spine, everything is as it should be.  The tech called her an active little turkey because she was moving around so much, but she eventually made it into the right positions for us to see what we needed.  When I picked up Kayla from the babysitter and told her she was going to have a little sister I saw her smile, which made me even more excited to have a girl than I already was (I was secretly hoping for a girl, Bill of course didn't care either way).  We can't wait to meet her in a few months.  Next step: Finding a minivan!

4 comments:

OctopusFingerpuppet said...

Congrats! The more I think about it, the more I like the 2-in-a-row phenomenon. Hooray for sisters!

Phyllis Bestor said...

Glad also that everything looked good. . YOu three girls will have a ball together!

Jill said...

HAPPY DAY! Hope things continue to go well for all of you!

Aubrey said...

HOORAY! So excited for you guys! Congrats!