Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Church is True


Yesterday Will and I went down to the office of our apartment complex to play in their toy room for a little while. Before going in, we decided to quickly check the mail. Instead of the usual junk mail, ads and bills that usually grace our mailbox, there was something infinitely greater - The Ensign magazine. Glad to have some reading material on hand while Will happily played and Kayla peacefully slept, I embarked on my customary routine of opening and reading from start to finish. As usual, there were countless numbers of uplifting articles, stories, and advice from Church leaders and members alike. However, one particular article caught my eye, and strengthened my testimony of the fact that Heavenly Father knows who we are and answers our prayers. I have had this happen on a number of occasions in the past. I will be struggling with something either personally or within my family, I will ask Heavenly Father for help, and He answers. I am so grateful to know that Heavenly Father is aware of my struggles and is always willing to help. I know He loves me and wants me to be happy. I am grateful to be a member of the Church.

1 comment:

Phyllis Bestor said...

The Ensign does offer a plethora of good inspiration. I could picture you in that play room reading. I went there with Will and he was happy for quite some time that particular day.