Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mommy wow, I'm a big kid now!

You know you're a true mom when you have a post like this. Will is doing AMAZING with potty training! He even managed to let me know at least twice the other day that he needed to go, without me saying anything first. There are still the occasional accidents, and it'll be a while before we get the nighttime stuff down, but I am so excited about his progress.


Please excuse the horribly dark picture. I wanted to get a picture of his "potty chart" to show off all the stars that he got, but somehow Will ended up in the shadows. Oh well.

4 comments:

Laura H. said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you. I really think if it weren't for potty training the toddler years would be a breeze - ok, maybe not. But they'd be much better. :) Congrats to Will. We love you guys!

Phyllis Bestor said...

Yes, Will and your happy parents. Good boy! I like seeing all of your stars on your chart. Will, you ARE A BIG BOY NOW!

Jill said...

Yea for CLifford Pull-ups! I knew it would work. Pre-school here he comes!

Cameron and Katie said...

Congrats! That really is something to celebrate!