Thursday, July 9, 2009

Five Years! -- I love you Sweetie



Wow! I have a hard time believing that it's already been 5 years since Kristin and I got married! Time flies when you're having fun. Sweetie, I love you more and more every day. I can't tell you how grateful I am that you came into my life. You are my sweetheart, my dream, and my best friend. I love having you as my wife and the mother of our family. I can't believe it's already been five years, but at the same time I can't imagine what life could have been like without you any more. I really am so grateful to have the best wife in the world. I love how you work to make everyone feel loved. I love how you keep me going even when I lose all motivation to do so. I love how you work to raise Will into the young man that he needs to be and that you know he can be. I love seeing the love in your eyes when you look at Kayla, and how much she loves you back. I love how you try to make even every day things special. You really are the love of my life, the joy in my heart, my best friend, forever. I love you sweetie. Happy fifth anniversary!

No comments: