Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm thankful: Week 2

This week I am thankful for this man


Since the day we met he has been doing whatever he can to make me smile and make our life together wonderful. He is one of the most patient, understanding, and thoughtful people I know. In our 7+ years together we have had our share of ups and downs, but even when things have been at their worst, Bill has done his best to turn a negative experience into a positive one. I could go on and on about the reasons why I love him and am thankful for him, but here's a Top 10 list.

10. He loves to serve others.
9. He is a family man.
8. He's a great kisser :)
7. He helps around the house.
6. He handles tough situations a lot better than I can.
5. He's very smart.
4. He's handsome
3. He's not afraid to show his emotions
2. He's supportive
1. He loves me in spite of my insecurities, my flaws, and my bad days.

Needless to say, I am a very lucky girl. Thank you honey for everything you do for me and our family and for just being you. I love you.

2 comments:

phyllis bestor said...

I love your list about Bill. . . so true! He is a very generous, sharing, empathetic, person . . . I can tell! Aren't we lucky to have great spouses.

Jesika Harmon said...

SO SWEET!! HE is so lucky too! And cute family picture at the top of your blog!