Friday, July 11, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Jesika Harmon said...

Making up DANCES!! Of course, it's only one of my favorite memories, because we have millions!! I hope we have tons more to come!

Brooke B said...

I have SO many, mostly Irenes birthday swim parties, girls camp and the time you got dumped in the mud puddle in the rain!

Aubrey said...

Watching Newsies with Jesika and Lizzy and picking who "our guy" was. I still remember that yours was the cute dark-haired asian boy! so fun!

OctopusFingerpuppet said...

Well, the memory that stands out most is when you were brand new out here in Illinois and we had that crazy week where there was some RS event or other activity going on almost every day. We took the kids to the park one morning and you almost ate concrete because I was really bad at assembling your chair. I'm still not very fast at it, but at least I double (and triple) check that your wheels are secure these days :)