Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tag Time Again

It's been a while since I've done a tag, and I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it looked fun.

1. Last Movie I Saw in A Movie Theater? I think it was Prince Caspian

2. What Book Are You Reading? The Miracle by Anita Stansfield. It's a "clean" romance novel (the author is LDS)

3. Favorite Board Game? Hmm, I'm not sure. We mostly play card games around here. Cranium, I guess

4. Favorite Magazine? the Ensign

5. Favorite Smells? Bill's deodorant, clothes right out of the laundry, any sort of dessert

6. Favorite Sounds? Will's laugh, any family member or friend's voice either over the phone or in person that I haven't talked to in a while, my dad's music

7. Worst Feeling in the World? Knowing I hurt Bill or made Will sad

8. First Thing You Think of When You Wake? "It's morning already? I do NOT want to get up!"

9. Favorite Fast Food Place? Wendy's

10. Future Child’s Name? For some reason I've always loved the name Kayla for a girl. For a boy we have a few we're thinking of - Robert, Curtis, and Joshua are recent ones we've thought of.

11. Do You Drive Fast? Unfortunately, yes

12. Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal? Not usually

13. Storms - cool or scary? I used to think they were cool until we moved to Illinois. Now that there's a chance a storm might turn into a tornado, I'm scared to death of them.

14. What Was Your First Car? A brown Audi

15. Favorite Drink? Don't have just one. I like milk, water, juice, and occasionally Sprite

16. Do You Eat The Stems on Broccoli? Usually

17. If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Other Color, What Would it Be? Nothing too drastic. Maybe a lighter brown

18. Name All the Different Cities in Which you Have Lived- Provo and Orem, Utah and currently Urbana, Illinois

19. Favorite Sport to Watch? Probably basketball

20. One Nice Thing About the Person Who Sent This to You-Since I stole it from someone's blog, and since I don't know her all that well, the only thing I can really say about her is that she has a beautiful voice

21. What’s Under Your Bed? Old weight scales, a bag of hangers, and probably a number of other things I forgot were down there

22. Would You Like to Be Born as Yourself Again? Yeah sure, but I'd make myself a little less critical and pessimistic the next time

23. Morning Person or Night Owl? Night owl, but I'm working on making myself a morning person, especially so I can actually get up before Will whines about wanting to get out, and so I can be ready for baby #2

24. Over Easy or Sunny Side Up? Neither. I'm a scrambled or hard-boiled eggs kinda girl

25. Favorite Place to Relax? My house

26. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Hmm, probably mint chocolate chip

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you'd like to do it, I'd love to read your answers!

No comments: