Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Random cuteness

This post doesn't have much of a point to it, other than to show off some cute pictures and a video. These first pictures are of Kayla and her friend Allison. Allison's mom, Lisa, was due the day before me, but I ended up having my baby first, 6 days early. She followed about 3 days later, so I was still in the hospital when she had Allison. When you see them together you can definitely see the similarities in their development. I wish I could've gotten better pictures, but you do the best you can when you're taking pictures of wiggly 5-month-olds.




And here's a video of Kayla "crawling" and "talking." She is so close to actually crawling right now. It's more of an army crawl at the moment, but there is movement. And her baby babbling is adorable. I can't wait till she can actually talk.

2 comments:

Laura H. said...

Too cute! Chandler was on my lap while I watched the video and he was just engrossed! Maybe it'll teach him a thing or two. :)

Erika said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am the luckiest aunt on the planet!!! Kristin, that video makes me cry every time! I miss you guys sooooo much. Keep them coming. I love you!