Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Family and Friends Tag

I know I've done about a million tags on this blog, but this one was too fun to pass up, because I get to brag about some really great people :-)

Rules of this Tag:
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag 5 people.

When did you first meet the first person on your list?
-Well I think I first met Bobby and Susan over the phone, but I met them officially the day before our wedding. We had just pulled up to Bill's parents house and Bobby and Susan were getting some things out of their car. Who knew that 4 years later we would be living in the same town!

What do you like about the third person on your list's blog?
-Jonny's blog is so fun to read. He has a great sense of humor, and also takes some pretty cool pictures sometimes, so his blog is never boring.

What do you like best about the fifth and sixth people on your list?
-I can't say enough about Robbie and Jesika. Jesika is my cousin, but she is also one of my very best friends and almost more like a sister than a cousin. We are only about a year apart in age, so she and I have grown up together, and whenever we get a chance to talk we have so much fun. Robbie and I actually went to the same high school, so it was so neat when he and Jesika got married and he became a member of our family. He's so fun to be with and a great husband and father.
-Aubrey is also my cousin and one of the sweetest people I've ever known. She's always so cheerful and positive. She and I have some fun memories (like the fact that we were so excited that we were both the same height at one point, even though she's at least 4 years younger than me - weird memory, I know). I don't know Brett very well yet, but from what I've seen he's a great guy.

How long have you known the ninth person on your list?
-I have known Dave and Mary for almost 3 years. We were neighbors when we lived in Wymount, and Mary and I were visiting teaching companions for a while. They now live in Iowa, but we still keep in touch a little thanks to the wonderful world of blogs :-)

What impresses you about the eleventh and twelfth people on your list?
-Shawn and Kate have been through some hard times, but they always have such a positive attitude about everything. When Shawn was our home teacher I was always impressed with his insights and knowledge of the gospel. They are such great people.
-Josh and Laura have such a great outlook on life. They are some of the most hilarious people I've ever met and love to laugh.

What is a memory you have with the sixteenth person on your list?
-When we lived in Provo we went to a married student retreat for Valentine's Day one year, and Steve and Margaret were there also. We had such a blast playing games with them and some other couples from our ward.

Say something nice about the eighteenth person on your list.
-Jared and Shannon have an adorable little girl and have a wonderful relationship with each other.

I had a lot of fun with this blog, so if you feel like doing it too, go for it!

No comments: