Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cousin Playtime

I watched my niece Alice for a while this morning, and watching her and Will play together was so entertaining. I got a little glimpse into what Will might be like as an older brother. It was so much fun to be with them.


At one point Alice found a cell phone carrier and was putting it over her arm like a purse. Unfortunately I was a little slow with the camera, but I still love Will's face.


Reading time


This is Will explaining to Alice how to push the buttons on his toolbox. This was when I got a little glimpse of him with a younger sibling.


Alice was so good at sharing, even when it wasn't her own toys. She was always giving Will toys to play with.

This first video is Alice pretending this toy is a phone. She actually sounds like she's carrying on a conversation. So cute.


This video cracks me up. I love both their laughs. Sorry for the glare from the window.


We all had such a great time. It was definitely an improvement over the very first time I watched Alice. She cried almost the entire time she was here. Granted, that was almost a year ago, so she was a lot younger then, but I'm still glad she likes me now :-)

1 comment:

OctopusFingerpuppet said...

Thanks for posting these picts and movies! I always wonder what Alice is like when I'm not around, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to see her admiring her cousin Will so much! He's a great kid and he'll make an excellent older brother.