Thursday, August 28, 2008

All about my husband





I love doing tags that are about my favorite person in the world. It's a little different than the one I did a while ago, so have fun reading all about my wonderful husband!

1- Where did you meet? At a BYU stake dance.

2- How long did you date before you were married? We dated for 10 months, then were engaged for 4 months.

3- How long have you been married? Just over 4 years.

4- What does he do that surprises you? Sometimes if I'm out of the house for an extended period of time, he'll clean one or more rooms in our house because he knows I don't enjoy cleaning or it's harder for me to do it.

5- What's your favorite feature about him? I can't just pick one. I love his eyes, his smile, and his hands.

6- What's your favorite quality about him? He is one of the most patient people I have ever met. He never seems to get mad when I'm having a bad day or when Will is throwing a tantrum. He just gives us hugs and tells us that he loves us.

7- Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me sweetie, which I love.

8- What's his favorite color? I think it's blue.

9- What's his favorite food? Otter pops :-) Hee hee, just kidding. That just seems to be what he grabs for a snack the most. I think his favorite food is chicken parmesan, or at least it was when we first met.

10-What is his favorite sport? He doesn't watch sports much, but when he does it's usually football.

11- Who said I love you first? I believe it was him, just after our first kiss.

12- When and where was your fist kiss? The beginning of November 2003 in his car after getting back from Idaho for one of my dad's concerts.

13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? We seem to enjoy watching movies a lot, or getting together with friends for game night.

14-Do you have kids? 1 and another on the way.

15- What's a hidden talent that he has? Umm...he does a great Yoda impression?

16- How old is he? 27

17- What's his favorite type of music? Classical or Church music

18- What do you admire most about him? Besides his patience, I love seeing how much he loves spending time with Will. He is a wonderful husband and father.

19-What's his favorite past time? Reading comics online.

20- Do you think he is going to read this? Most likely.

2 comments:

Phyllis Bestor said...

Bill, you are a great guy and we can tell that Kristin loves you dearly. When she says that you are a wonderful husband and father, what more could one ask of a man! Appreciate you lots

heidizinha said...

kristen! how great to find you in the blogging world! hope you're doing well!