Friday, August 8, 2008

Where does the time go?!

So am I the only one that has noticed how fast time has flown in the last few years? It seems like only yesterday that I was graduating from high school, looking forward to the next phase of my life, dreaming about college and finding "The One." Then I blink and all of a sudden it's 10 years later. I'm now a college graduate, I've been married for 4 years, I'm about to be the mother of 2, and I'm researching possible preschools! It's almost depressing how much time has gone by, almost without me noticing. I feel like I haven't taken full advantage of everything that life has blessed me with. I look back at the life I've had with my husband so far and feel truly grateful. I look at Will and I am amazed at how much he's learning and growing every day. I think of this next child and hope that I have the strength and energy to go through it all again. Life is full of ups and downs and twists and turns. I feel like I am on a constant emotional roller-coaster - and not just because of the pregnancy hormones :) Am I ready for the next 10 years? I guess it's true what they say: ready or not, here it comes!

No comments: