Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Image Tag #2

I did a tag like this a while ago, but I'm bored, my husband is gone for at least the next couple of hours, I have a quiet house to myself, so why not.

The rules:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Google Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick your favorite image.
c. Copy and paste the html into your blog, or download/upload the image.

1. What is your name?

This is a picture of one of my dad's Christmas CD's. My sister and I sang a song with him, and my name (maiden name) is on the front of the CD.

2. What is your favorite food?

All I can say is that my mouth is watering right now just looking at this picture.

3. Where did you go to school?

Awesome school. Even though I am starting to love Illinois, I definitely miss BYU a lot.

4. What is your favorite color?


5. Who is your celebrity crush?

Even though the 6-hour Pride and Prejudice is one of my absolute favorite movies, I actually like Matthew Macfayden better as Mr. Darcy. So cute!

6. What is your favorite drink?

Man, where's some milk when you need it!

7. What is your dream vacation?

Anyone want to pay for me to go?

8. What do you want to be when you grow up?

This is a picture of a homemaker, in case you couldn't tell.

9. What is your favorite dessert?


10. What do you love most in life?


I tag anyone who feels like they want to do this.

No comments: