Thursday, October 9, 2008

Humor me, ok?

I know most of you who read this blog would much rather see cute videos and pictures of Will, but I decided to do another tag really quickly, because I was personally tagged this time (as opposed to me stealing her tag ideas :-). I promise I'll get back to the fun and cute stuff next time.

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Where is your significant other? Studying
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Determined
5. Your father? Funny
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your dream/goal? Homeowner
9. The room you're in? Livingroom
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? West
13. Where were you last night? Library
14. What you're not? Organized
15. One of your wish-list items? Home
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you ate? Sandwich
18. What are you wearing? Pj's (and yes, I know it's 4 in the afternoon)
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? None
21. Your computer? On
22. Your mood? Eh
23. Missing someone? Bill
24. Your car? Black
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Walmart
27. Your summer? Hot
28. Love someone? Will
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

No comments: