Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Wow, that was a lame title. Anyway, I found another interesting tag, which seems to be what I do a lot when I'm bored.

7 Things I can do

1. Sing and play the piano
2. Watch certain movies over and over without ever getting tired of them
3. Make a mean batch of chocolate chip or peanut butter cookies
4. Type really fast
5. Talk on the phone for hours
6. Quote almost all of "Beauty and the Beast" (That's Will's favorite movie at the moment)
7. Cross-stitch


7 things I can't do

1. Snowboard
2. Hike
3. Play any other instrument besides piano
4. Get our room clean - not for lack of trying!
5. Sew
6. French braid my hair, or anyone else's
7. Play chess


7 things that attract me to Bill

1. His hands
2. The way he looks at me
3. The fact that he thinks I'm beautiful, even when I first wake up in the morning
4. His kisses - I won't say more, cause I know my sister hates it when I do :-)
5. His ability to make me laugh, even when I've had the worst day
6. His willingness to serve others
7. His testimony of the gospel

7 things I say to often

1. 1...2...3 (That's how long we give Will to do something we ask)
2. Oh man!
3. I'm really tired
4. You are so weird
5. I'm feeling blah
6. Can you babysit Will for me? (I have WAY too many doctor's appointments these days, it's ridiculous)
7. When are you coming home? (My poor husband gets sick of me asking this, especially when I'm in a bad mood)

7 Fave celebrity admirations

1. Kiera Knightley
2. James McAvoy
3. Kate Hudson
4. Kurt Bestor :-)
5. Anne Hathaway
6. Marlee Matlin
7. Keith Urban

7 Fave foods

1. Sweet & Sour pork
2. Chocolate
3. Chicken Fettuccine
4. Pears
5. Apples - but only certain kinds
6. Peanut butter sandwiches
7. Fries

7 people I tag

1. Jesika
2. Aubrey
3. Laura
4. Susan
5. Katie R.
6. April
7. Mary P.

No comments: