Friday, October 17, 2008

It looks like we're going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe

A new baby wardrobe, that is...cause it's a girl! We found out on Monday that our new addition is a sister for Will. We couldn't be more thrilled, because that's exactly what we were hoping for. But the best part is, as far as the ultrasound could tell, she's perfectly healthy. The picture doesn't show it too well, but if you look closely, you can see that her spine is completely formed, which means there is no sign of Spina Bifida (for those who don't know, that's the disability that I have, so you can see why we're relieved). We are so excited to welcome her into our family. Pink, frilly dresses, here we come! :-)

14 comments:

Jessica Bybee said...

Congratulations!!! When I saw the title, I thought,"Oh, no! I wonder what Will did to his clothes." I am glad it is a girl! Very exciting!

Calley said...

Congratulations!!! Little girls are the best. Hopefully you will get a drama-free one, I will cross my fingers for you ... :)

OctopusFingerpuppet said...

That's great! I'm sure Alice will be a most enthusiastic cousin to your little girl. What kind of names are you throwing around so far?

Sharon said...

Hooray! What exciting (and comforting) news! I love pink and frills! :)

Unknown said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you! That is wonderful that she is so healthy, too. What a cute little profile shot!

Jackie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got your little girl! Will will be an awesome older brother!

mary said...

YAY!! How exciting!! I can't wait. What fun it will be to dress up a little girl. And that is super that she is perfectly healthy. That's the best part of all.

Brooke B said...

Thats GREAT!!!

Aubrey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We're so excited for you!

Maddie and Tanner Stevens said...

congrats bill and kristin! that's way exciting!!! :)

Cameron and Katie said...

Kristen, you know how I feel about little girls! I am thrilled for you. And, even more glad that her spine looks great. Congratulations

EvePate said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for all three of you!

Jesika Harmon said...

Little girls in dresses are the best!! I can't wait to send you some fun little girl things! Will will be such a good older brother :) And she will be gorgeous like her mom for sure!

Jenna said...

Little girls are the best! I'm so happy for you!