Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm too young to have a 3 year old!

It's hard to believe that Will is turning 3 years old tomorrow. As I'm sure most mothers do, I remember very clearly the day that he was born. I had been in labor for about 12 hours, which of course felt like an eternity, when suddenly I had this little person in my arms. I remember just staring at him for the first day or two, in awe that this adorable little boy was actually mine, and that my whole world was about to change. Since that day, life has never been dull again. He is constantly surprising me, amazing me, worrying me, making me smile, and showing me a whole new world. We have our down days, of course, but when I hear him call out my name in the morning, or I get to hug and kiss him goodnight, I am so thankful that God sent us this wonderful little boy. Happy Birthday Will! We love you.






1 comment:

heidizinha said...

it's my daughter, mae's birthday today (the 25th) too!