Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Party Pictures

So I definitely jumped the gun with posting pictures from Will's birthday party, and forgot to wait until I got the pictures that my friend Jessica took when our camera was on the fritz. So here are some more pictures that show the fun time the kids had.


Will had more fun eating the pizza than putting it together

The cute birthday boy

My adorable niece Alice having fun in the bounce house

Will and his good friend Justin

Even though it was cold, they had so much fun in the leaves

I think this is probably my favorite picture of Will from the day

(Sorry about the white around the pictures. No idea how to get rid of that)

2 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

I cna't believe that it has really been 3 years already since Will was born. Congratulations on being such a great mommy in the last 3 years!

The 3 Nomads said...

Wow! Time flies. Happy birthday Will. I miss seeing him in nursery. He is such a sweet boy :)