Sunday, April 20, 2008

ABC Tag

Ok, so I wasn't officially tagged, but I saw this on my cousin's blog and I thought it looked like fun, so I hope she doesn't mind.

A-Attached or Single? Happily attached
B-Best Friend? I don't really have one, but I'd say my husband is probably closest to being my best friend.
C-Cake or Pie? Either one is great. I love chocolate cake and strawberry pie the best.
D-Day of Choice? It's a toss-up between Friday and Sunday.
E-Essential Items? Cell phone, car keys, backpack
F-Favorite Color? Most shades of blue
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither one is really that great, but I guess I like the worms better.
H-Hometown? Provo, UT
I-Indulgence? Since we don't have our TV hooked up, I've gotten into watching shows online. My favorites are Dancing with the Stars, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, LOST, Oprah's Big Give, and Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader (I'm a big reality show fan, in case you couldn't tell)
J-January or July? Definitely July
K-Kids? 1 extremely cute and extremely active little boy
L-Life isn't complete without? Spending time with my husband and my son
M-Marriage Date? July 10, 2004
N-Number of Brothers and Sisters? 1 sister, 3 sisters-in-law, 4 brothers-in-law
O-Oranges or Apples? I love apples, but I'm also a big fan of orange juice
P-Phobias or fears? For some odd reason I hate having to call people on the phone that I don't know very well. Also, I'm somewhat afraid of heights.
Q-Quote? I have way too many favorite quotes to pick just one.
R-Reason to Smile? When I hear my son say that he loves me or he gives me a big hug and kiss.
S-Season of Choice-It used to be summer, but the spring is really turning out to be beautiful here.
T-Tag 5 People? I'm going to cheat and just tag whoever feels like doing this one.
U-Unknown Fact about Me? I won Student of the Year in 8th grade.
V-Vegetable? Either corn or potato.
W-Worst Habit? I'm definitely trying to work on it, but I have a bad habit of putting myself down or being too hard on myself.
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? Uhh, ultrasound I guess. I don't really like those hard X-ray tables.
Y-Your Favorite Food? I've admitted it on an earlier post, but I have a slight obsession with tuna noodle casserole. I don't know why, but that stuff is soooo good.
Z-Zodiac Sign-Cancer

1 comment:

MaDdiE anDeRsOn said...

Hurray Kristin! I'm glad you did this! It's so fun to find these things out from people!