Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grandparents are great!


A couple days ago we received a great package in the mail from Will's great-grandma Phyllis. It was full of some fun treasures, including a book and CD combo called "Take-Along Songs: Silly Songs." Will and I are listening to it as I write this, and Will is having so much fun listening while looking at the book. It's full of songs that I remember as a little girl - "Do Your Ears Hang Low", "There's a Hole in the Bucket", and "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt". I'm sure I'll probably get sick of it after about the 100th time of listening to it, but I'm all for things that keep Will's interest, even for just a few minutes. Thanks Grandma!

1 comment:

Phyllis Bestor said...

What a nice "thank you" to see the gift in action with the receiver looking so interested. Unique songs too which you don't often find in today's stuff. Costco is great! Love you all.