Monday, April 7, 2008

You're wrong, Mom

I have decided I have one of the smartest kids in the world (I know, you are all thinking "You're wrong, mine is the smartest"). But allow me to brag about Will for a minute - not like you have a choice :-). Anyway, last night we were sitting with Will in his room getting him ready for bed. He's got a picture on his wall of Joseph Smith, because that's where we got the inspiration for his middle name. We pointed to the picture and said "Who's that?" Right away he said "Joseph Smith." I proceeded to explain that Joseph Smith was our first prophet, to which Will promptly responded "No, Thomas S. Monson is the prophet." Not only was it funny that my 2 year old was correcting me, but I felt proud that my son is learning at an early age who his Church leaders are.

1 comment:

mary said...

I love being corrected that way!!