Monday, April 7, 2008

Really fun tag

This is such a fun blog tag! Apparently what you're supposed to do is go to Google images (or Yahoo works too) and do an image search for each of these categories.

Age on my next birthday



A place I'd like to visit


This is actually supposed to represent all of Europe. I couldn't decide on just one place.

A favorite place


I love this temple for many reasons, most especially, of course, because that's where Bill and I were married, so it holds special meaning to me.

One of my favorite things


Bill is always commenting about what a voracious reader I am. Now that I have more time on my hands (at least when Will is sleeping), and I don't have to read textbooks anymore, it's such a fun and relaxing thing to do.

One of my favorite foods


In case you can't tell, this is tuna noodle casserole. I'm a little embarrassed to admit just how much I love this stuff. I can go through a couple of bags of egg noodles and a few cans of tuna in very little time.

Favorite flower


Call me old-fashioned, but I just think roses are one of the most beautiful flowers there are. There are so many different colors and types, and they just look so delicate.

Favorite color


It's funny what you can come up with when you do a word search. My favorite shade of blue would probably be navy blue.

The city I live in


One thing I love about Urbana is the neighborhoods. The streets seem to go on forever, and there are a lot of really neat old houses. It makes for a great family drive.

Name of a past pet


Actually, my cat was named Sugar Baby, and I got him when I was about 6 or 7 as a birthday present I think.

A nickname I've had


I can't remember any of my childhood nicknames, so I picked the one I have now.

My college major



My first job


I was a ticket cashier at Seven Peaks Water Park in Provo, Utah.

A hope for 2008


Now that Will is almost 3, I'm definitely ready for and hoping that we have another baby soon. Cross your fingers!

So instead of singling people out, I'm going to tag anyone who reads this and wants to have some fun of their own.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a fun idea! You found some great pictures to represent your choices! :)