Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So Proud



I feel bad that my picture-taking can't do it justice, but this is the final copy of Bill's masters thesis from BYU. After a slight mix-up at the printer, we finally got the right one. I am so proud of Bill and the hard work that he went through to get this done. Math is a hard subject to write a paper on, and I can't even begin to understand what exactly his thesis is about, but I do know that it looks very impressive and that Bill put in a lot of time and effort to get it done. I'm very proud of him and I know that he will do just as well with his PhD dissertation.

2 comments:

Phyllis Bestor said...

Congratulations, Bill. You should be pleased as this is a step to your future which gets more and more promising as you prepare for it and you too, Kristin, for your continual support. This long seige of school can be challenging, but in the end, it will pay off in a big way. Many people say "Some day" but never tackle it like you 3 are doing(You too, Will)

Alan and Sharon said...

Congratulations! How exciting to be finished with such a major step!