Friday, November 21, 2008

Ahh, the joys of pregnancy....NOT!

Don't let the title fool you too much. I really am glad to be pregnant, because it means that I get to have a new baby to love and teach here in a few months. I love feeling her kick and move around inside me, I love looking at cute girl clothes when we go to a store, and I love imagining what great friends she and Will are going to be. However, I am constantly having to remind myself that the journey is worth the end result. Because I seem to have forgotten something in the 3 years since I was last pregnant - Pregnancy is hard and painful! I have not been so tired, or so sore, or so emotional in a very, very long time. It's definitely starting to wear me down. I feel so bad for my family, because they have to see me at my worst. I try and put on a good face when I'm out in public, but the minute I get home again, watch out! I try my best to take care of myself, by making sure I eat right, get enough sleep, and let myself rest as much as possible, but lately it doesn't seem to be doing much good. I just hope I can survive the next 112 days, or however long I have left. Sorry for the depressing post, I just had to get that out. Next post will be the fun Thanksgiving activity I have planned for this afternoon.

No comments: