Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm thankful #3

Today I am thankful for holiday vacations. It may sound kind of silly, but it's the truth. Mostly I'm grateful for them because it means that my husband doesn't have so much to do for a few days. So far this week Bill has been gone for a few hours yesterday to finish some homework, and will probably have to be gone a few hours on Friday to do some research, but for the rest of the week he gets to be home to help me and be with our family. Will and I really enjoy having him home with us. I enjoy it because he's a big help with things around the house and keeping Will entertained while I get things done. Will enjoys it because he loves his daddy and being able to play with him during hours when he's usually at school. So I am grateful that we will get to see him a little bit more over the next month or two.

No comments: