Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm thankful #5

Today I am thankful for my family. I have been blessed with one of the most amazing families in the world. And not just my husband and my son, but my parents, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and of course, in-laws. Each of my family members have influenced me in so many good ways. My parents taught me the importance of responsibility, hard work, forgiveness, and many other qualities that I am striving to use in my own family. My sister and I have always been close, and have had many wonderful experiences together. I have very fond and fun memories of family reunions, Christmas programs, dinners, and other activities involving both sides of my extended family. I definitely lucked out in marrying into a wonderful family. Each of my brothers- and sisters-in-law are so much fun to be around and talk with. I have enjoyed getting to know them all over the last 4+ years. And Bill's parents have been so supportive and loving toward me, and making me feel so comfortable in their family. And of course, I can't say enough about my fabulous husband and adorable little boy. They are two of the best things that have ever happened to me, and I am so lucky that I get to be with them forever, as well as this new baby and any other children we have in the future. I am one lucky girl!











*Sorry for all the pictures. I couldn't narrow down which pictures I wanted to use. And if I forgot anyone in these pictures, I apologize and I love you anyway :-)

No comments: