Sunday, November 16, 2008

Aren't the holidays great!

After being married for almost 5 years to a man who gets slightly frustrated with stores and with people who kind of gloss over Thanksgiving, I've started to inherit some of his way of thinking. So I decided the other day to make a small Thanksgiving decoration for our apartment. I tried to get Will involved as much as I could (hence the hand-shaped turkeys), and I think it turned out well. I just wish I had thought of it a couple of weeks ago so we could have a little more time to enjoy it before all the Christmas stuff goes up. Oh well. Next year maybe I'll be a little more on-the-ball.




Will admiring our handiwork

3 comments:

Tony and Shani said...

Hello Long Lost Friends! Congrats on the baby. A little girl will be so much fun! We hope you are all doing well and I love your Thanksgiving Decor.

Phyllis Bestor said...

Yeah Will and Mom, This is the best part about doing things together! The turkeys look great and Will helped! We agree with Bill that Thanksgiving should NOT BE glossed over. Kristin, do you know that Thanksgiving is your father's favorite holiday.

Unknown said...

Cute turkeys! I've been meaning to make some Thanksgiving decorations of my own. We started the other day, but things don't seem to get finished around here like they used to. :) I agree though that Thanksgiving needs its own air time.