Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is there anything worse than having a sick child?

Ok, there probably are lots of things worse...war, famine, a debilitating disease, I could go on and on. For a mother, however, having a sick child is probably in the top 10. There's just something about listening to them cough or sneeze, having to wipe their little nose every five minutes, or seeing their endless energy drop that makes your heart tear. I brag all the time about the fact that Will hasn't gotten anything worse than a cold since the week he spent in the NICU when he was born, so I'm hoping that what he has is just a really bad cold, and not the flu or anything worse. Guess it's time to go get that flu shot we've been meaning to get.

1 comment:

Jesika Harmon said...

I TOTALLY agree that having a sick child is no fun. A very close second though is having a sick husband! I hope Will gets well soon!