Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm thankful #4

Today I am thankful for good friends. I've been blessed with many amazing friends as early as elementary school, some of whom I am still in contact with. I'm grateful that I've never seemed to have much of a problem making friends, because I enjoy spending time with people and getting to know them. Many of my friends have helped me through some tough situations over the years, and I am truly grateful that they have been willing to listen to me vent, cry, and deal with my stress. Connected with the subject of friends, I'm grateful for the visiting teaching program of the Church. It has forced me somewhat to become friends with people I might not have otherwise. I have had companions and women I teach who are much older than me, but somehow the gap becomes a lot narrower as we serve and talk with one another. I enjoy feeling a sense of sisterhood whenever I am around the many wonderful women that I've met over the years.

No comments: