Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag you're it part 2

So I guess there's a second part to the recent tag I did. I think I've officially become a tag junkie :-)

8 shows I like to watch

1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Smallville
4. Privileged
5. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
6. Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?
7. Ugly Betty
8. Lost

8 things that happened yesterday

1. I got a free ride to my doctor's appointment rather than having to take the bus (Thanks Susan!)
2. I finally got a doctor's note to get my wheelchair fixed
3. Made scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner
4. Tried to fish a pen out of the VCR
5. Spent way too much time checking e-mail and blogs
6. Fell out of my chair in the bathroom, then got paranoid that I had hurt the baby - everything's ok :-)
7. Had FHE with the family
8. Stayed up way too late reading comics online with Bill

8 of my favorite places to eat

1. Chili's
2. Olive Garden
3. Wendy's
4. Sonic
5. McDonald's
6. Papa John's
7. Hot Wok Express
8. Dairy Queen

8 things I'm looking forward to

1. Thankgiving
2. Christmas
3. The birth of our baby
4. Bill finishing his PhD
5. Will getting potty-trained
6. Losing all my baby fat
7. Project Night
8. Date Night

8 things on my wish list

1. A house
2. Some new clothes
3. Going home for Christmas or just sometime in the near future
4. Matching furniture
5. A clean bedroom
6. People coming out to visit us
7. No idea
8. Can't think of anything else

I tag anyone who feels like it

No comments: