Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Picture Fun

This past weekend we took our annual family picture. We took them at Sears, and are very pleased with how they turned out. Will was wonderfully well-behaved for all the picture-taking, and only started having a melt-down when we were waiting to look at the pictures with the photographer afterwards. Since we will be using one of the pictures of the whole family for our Christmas card this year, I'm only going to post some individual ones and other favorites.


This is my personal favorite of Will's. I just think he looks so adorable (not that I'm biased or anything)


I love Will's face in this one. The photographer kept asking him to say either "cookies" or "candy" to get him to smile, and every time he would say them he would get so excited, and his little nose would scrunch up. So cute!



I am so glad the photographer came up with the idea of doing pictures of Will with each of us. These turned out to be some of my absolute favorites.


And of course, the happy couple :-)

3 comments:

Phyllis Bestor said...

Wow! These are the most fantastic pictures that you have had taken yet. That little Will is postively photogenic! (And his parents aren't bad either)

Jackie said...

Oh my, watch out ladies for little Will! I love these pictures! You reminded me that I need to get on the ball and get pics taken... Great job everyone!

Jill said...

Hey, he looks like he likes the camera a little too much. These are too cute and I can't believe how grown up he looks. You older guys haven't changed much though.
Love to your guts!!!