Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm thankful #2


Today I'm thankful that I get to be a stay-at-home mom. Ever since I was young, that's always been one of my biggest goals. I know how important a mother's influence is in the lives of her children, and I want to be there every step of the way. Admittedly, the last 3+ years haven't always been easy, and I sometimes get frustrated or stressed with being home alone all day, especially when Will is throwing a tantrum or just being unusually difficult. When I sincerely look at my life and think about what a gift I've been given, however, I honestly wouldn't trade this job for anything else. Will is such a sweet boy, and I love helping him learn and grow. And I'm excited to go through it all again with this new baby. Being a mother is definitely the best job in the world.

1 comment:

Phyllis Bestor said...

Kristin, That is a wonderfulpicture of the two of you. You look so happy as a mother and you are a great one and your little boy looks happy to be your son!